Custom Search

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Randoms

So it's 2 a.m. and for some reason, I just won't lie down. So.....I'll just ramble about a few things I finding on the internet.

First off, I finally got a chance to check out Ulta Consmetics. I know right, where have I been? This store is a make up junkie's heaven. Sooooo much stuff to look at. Anyway, the new fall Issue of Instyle Magazine (With Jennifer Hudson on the front) has a ton of cosmetic sample ads for Ulta. Go pick up the magazine, so you'll know which samples to ask for at the store! Hurry because the samples are only while supplies last!

Also, congrats to Jennifer Hudson for winning Instyle's Makeover Of the Year!


Looking for a site that provides opinions or feedback on different cosmetics? Check out http://www.makeupalley.com/ This is one of my favorite's sites. Anytime I'm looking to get views on certain products prior to purchase, I can always go to this site to see how others feel certain products. Another good thing is that you can create a diary of the products that you've purchased. I love this because I can always go back and check to see which foundation colors or lip glosses that I've purchased. Check it out and let me know what you think. You can also see what other people are buying and what's popular right now in the beauty world!!

So, I'm at a bridal party today and a young lady compliments me on my skin. "Tissa, your skin is so pretty". My reply: "Oh, thank you, but that's Bare Minerals"! Yep, Bare Minerals is my new love! Their foundation is extremely light and natural looking! So far I'm loving it and recommend it to others looking for a natural glow with very little coverage. Bare Minerals yall!! Try it.

Okay, getting sleepy. Good night. Take care until next time.

0 comments: