Custom Search

Sunday, October 10, 2010

How To Save Money Using Coupons

Hi Everyone,

I wanted to share a website that you can access to learn how to save lots of money using coupons. We know that all we have to do is print the coupon, take it to the store and SAVE! However, this site (run by a genious stay at home mom) shares tips on when/where the sales are and how to SAVE BIG! You can also find out where to get samples as well as FREE products. I just saved money today; simply by pulling coupons from my Sunday's paper and comparing where to get the best deal for the coupon. Don't believe me? Check out the site at http://www.southernsavers.com. As much as I hate to buy groceries, I can't believe I've waited this long to start couponing. It's SIMPLE...SMART...SHOPPING! Enjoy!!!

0 comments: