Custom Search

Monday, January 3, 2011

Fearless and Fancy


2011 is the year of "Fearless and Fancy" for me! This year I am commiting to casting aways my fears and living life in a fancy way! That doesn't mean that I'm going on a grand shopping spree and living beyond my means. It means that I will NOT allow fear to control my life and stunt my growth. By living "Fancy"; I mean that I'm giving 1000 percent to everything I do. No more half stepping. No more doing things half way. I will contribute my best! Every project will be done "Fancy and Fearlessly". What's your motto or theme for 2011?

2 comments:

Kim Holt said...

My motto for 2011 is "It Is Written!"

What God has for me is for me. It is written in His Word.

@FABMOMCLT said...

I know that's right Kim. I'm super duper excited about what GOD has written for YOU!