Custom Search

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Good morning fabulous people!!

I'm up and at it early this morning. It's beautiful day so far and a new opportunity for us to make it whatever we want it to be. I want to make it a good day! NO DRAMA! Spring is approaching and I'm definitely ready for it. Usually around this time, people start new diets and workout regimens. I've committed to eating better as well as bringing my own lunch to work. So far, I've done a good job (although it's only Tuesday LOL.)  I need to start back walking and working out. My schedule seems to be so busy, but I'll figure out a way to get it in because I can't wait to get into a springish, summerish dress! Okay ladies, what are some of your workout routines and eating regimens looking like? Please share how busy women/mothers can get a quick workout in without having to go to a gym?

0 comments: