Custom Search

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Time For A Change!!

I'm feeling like it's time for a change in my life. I want a new look, new career, new environment and of course a man! (tee hee) Tired of the same short hairstyle. I think I want to let the top grow out and do something funky with it, but as soon as it grow, I'll start to feel old and cut it off again.

I'm also feeling like I want to leave Charlotte. I've been here all of my life and I want to try somewhere differerent. Something new. Something refreshing. Most of my family (all of the family that I'm close with) is here in Charlotte, so it's scary to move to a city where I'll have no support. Waiting for a knight in shining armor to come sweep me off my feet :0)

I've been at my job for close the 13 years and I'm starting to crave a new career as well. I feel like I want to do something creative! If I could work for free, I would do a number of things. Perhaps some sort of non-profit business to empower and help women. I would also love to own a chic/funky consignment store.

Change is risky, yet good. I'm constantly being reminded that anything worth having requires a risk. Now, I guess all I have to do is stop being scared and get to moving!!

0 comments: