Custom Search

Monday, December 13, 2010

Investment

My tip of the day surrounds the word "investment". To invest means to contribute to or to partake in something of interest. An investment is not always related to money. As women, we should be more willing to invest in ourselves. And I don't mean invest in a hot pair of shoes or a newer car. Those things are nice (and I can certainly appreciate both), but they both involve a monetary investment. Whatever it is that we are seeking to improve or become, we should focus on that and involve ourselves with people or activities that can help us get to where or who we want to become. So....how are you investing in yourself?

For me, I'm investing in self improvement by participating in Happy Black woman's "31 days of resetting your life". It doesn't cause me a dime. Check it out here http://www.happyblackwoman.com

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is very inspirational-thank you-i hadn't went on your site today-thank you-you are the best-