Custom Search

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

My Love Letter to 2010

Dear 2010,

Thank you for a year of challenges, accomplishments and most importantly; growth! I met some amazing people this year. I opened myself to dating more, which was an experience in itself. Although, I have not found true love, I’ve met some great life-long friends. The biggest milestone was forgiving a family member who I thought I would never speak to again in life. That experience was definitely life changing! I see now that it was for MY benefit.


My professional arena has been the most challenging, but with these challenges, I’ve found a new sense of confidence in knowing that I am capable of doing and achieving so much more. These challenges have restored a burning flame in me to strive for better. I am forever grateful!

I’ve had so many great experiences such as my first trip to the Bahamas with family and friends, graduating from college, becoming a new seller on Ebay and shopping trips to Atlanta with my best friend!

The best thing that you have given me this year is wisdom, confidence and insight on becoming the person that I have always wanted to be; ME, with no apologies! Thank you for preparing me for great success in the year ahead. 2011, here I come!!

0 comments: