Custom Search

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Living The Life

Are you living the life that you have chosen? Are you in a profession that you truly enjoy? We should all be able to answer "yes" to both of these questions. Unfortunately, many of us aren't. I am truly blessed. I love my life, but if I could chose a profession or a career, I would probably be doing somehthing that fufills my spirit and not for the money (if I could afford to). To be completely honest with you, I would own an upscale consignment shop in the "NoDa" neighborhood of Charlotte, N.C. I love thrift and consignment shopping and this has been a dream of mine for quite some time. I would also sharpen my writing skills and probably do some journalism. Hmmmm, some good ideas. Someone's got some soul searching to do and some dreams to chase. What dreams are you chasing? Share them in comments.

NOTE: Please be sure to check out the article in the sidenote titled "Reclaim Your Finances." This is some valueable information on repairing your finances.

0 comments: