Custom Search

Monday, January 11, 2010

I Am Not Perfect!

One of my personal goals is to stop being a perfectionist! I talked about procrastination a few months ago and how it can affect your life. Well procrasitnation; in many cases, stems from being a perfectionist. People who expect everything to be perfect tend to stall or procrastinate in taking action for fear of not doing it perfectly. We often have a hard time making simple decisions because we pay too much attention to the small details. This is ME all the way. My life seems to be an unorganized mess right now! I'm realizing that in order to be effective in any area of my life, I have to stop expecting absoulte perfection and just get out there and do what I need to do. If I fail, I'll just get up and try again!! Are you a perfectionist? How does it affect your life?

0 comments: