Custom Search

Friday, January 29, 2010

Happy Friday!

Happy Friday! I am soooo glad it's Friday! I have nothing planned for the weekend, but to read up on my two Black Enterprise magazines (that I recently received in the mail as a Christmas gift) and to research some new ideas for the blog. If you have any ideas or things you want to see, feel free to share. Ideas can be sent to my email address at omarble@gmail.com. Just as a reminder, February 7th is the National Black AIDS/HIV Awareness day! Be sure to check around for activities in your area. I'll try to find some information and post it. In the meantime, here's a link that you can check out: http://www.fighthivindc.org/2010/01/national-black-hivaids-awareness-day-2010.html.

In other news Essence Magazine honors Mary J. Blidge for their "Black Women In Music celebration in Hollywood. Check it here: http://www.essence.com/entertainment/hot_topics/essence_grammy_party_coverage_1.php?xid=012910-ENews-Friday-ESSENCEsBlackWomenIn-mainstory-imglink

That's all folks! Have a FABULOUS weekend!

0 comments: