Custom Search

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

I had a conversation the other day with a friend guy. I explained to him that he was a great guy, but he just wasn't the guy for me. After a number of "nice" explantions, I finally had to come flat out and tell him that at this point in life, I preferred someone that was more stable than he is. I encouraged him to focus on his life and try to get things in order for himself financially. That was the easiest way for me to say "I ain't dealing with no broke-broke"! His response: "I feel you. I want to be where you are one day. I'm all for stabilism." STABILISM! My response: That is not word!

That's when I pulled my dictionary out and ended the conversation.....for good.

Men!

1 comments:

~Meik said...

Aint that a mofo for ya: STABILISM?!!! LMAO.. that made my nite!