Custom Search

Monday, May 10, 2010

Sunday Night on VHI

A Family Business
I kind of like this show. Brandy and Ray J both seem to love the cameras. Brandy seems to want to be hood to me. Their mom is super agressive. It seems to work with their business relationship, but not for their personal relationship. It's seems as though Brandy wants to improve the personal relationship, but her mom is too head strong to really care.

Basketball Wives
Not really into this show. Nothing but instigating and signifying (as my grandmother would say) grown women. The only reaoson I'm watching is because "What Chilli Wants" comes up next. The most interesting piece of this show is the relationship between Jen and  Eric Williams.  You know, the obnoxious rude, cheating basketball player. I'm very interested in seeing if Jennifer would eventually leave her jof a husband. Doubt it. I think she's afraid to give up the life style.

What Chilli Wants
Chilli and her checklist. What can I say? Realistic or not? Everyone should have standards and STICK TO THEM, but Chilli has a checklist out of this world. Whew! In this episode, her love coach convinces her to see a therapist to get to the underlying concerns that Chilli has with men. It appears that Chilli follows her mind more than she follows her heart. That's a good thing, however, it may prevent her from seeing some good traits in some of the men that she is introduced to. Now that relationship coach of hers, Tiona is another story. She's made some good points about Chilli, but I would love to know what her success rate has been with other clients. It must be pretty good because why else would Chilli work with her. Tiona is a hot, loud mess. I'm very interested in knowing if Tiona can actually find Chilli a man. Guess I'll have to stay tuned.

0 comments: