Custom Search

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Don't Ask Don't Tell

I don't know much about the Military's "Don't Ask Don't Tell" policy. They're talking about it on Larry King Live. My question about the subject is: Why do we as Americans spend so much time worrying about a person's personal sexual preference?  Excuse my language, but I don't give a damn! When it comes to getting a job done, that's what's most important (in any field). A person's job performance is what should matter and is what is importance. I could care less if you're gay, straight or crooked, if you can get the job done, then please do so! If I (as a woman) chose to be with another woman, that should not affect my job because what I do at home is my personal business. By the way, I don't do women (just thought I'd make that clear).
 We (as a people in general) are so judgemental and narrow minded. Okay. That is all!

0 comments: