Custom Search

Friday, February 19, 2010

Tiger Wood's Apology

So, Tiger apologizes to THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD.

  • Whatcha think about Tiger's apology? I HAVEN'T about it!
  • Was it sincere? I don't care!
  •  Was it necessary? Not at all. None of our business. Between he and his family! Did you apologize in public? lol
  • Do you even care? H%& Naw!! (excuse the language)

Speaking of Tiger and such behavior, be sure to protect yourself and others because HIV/AIDS is VERY real!!! As a reminder,  National Women and Girls HIV/AIDS awareness Day is approaching (MARCH 10, 2010). Stay tuned for Red Pump events taking place in Charlotte!
Want to more about the Red Pump Project? Easy.....just click the Red Pump located on the right side line of this page?

AIDS Awareness Fact:
Generally women are at a greater risk of heterosexual transmission of HIV. Biologically women are twice more likely to become infected with HIV through unprotected heterosexual intercourse than men. http://www.avert.org/

2 comments:

Luvvie said...

Hi FabMom! Thanks for supporting The Red Pump Project! We actually have a Red Pump Ambassador in Charlotte, NC. Her name is Jameka Whitten. She will actually be having an event for Natl Women & Girls HIV/AIDS Day (which is March 10th). Are you on our mailing list? We will be sending out information about it.

Luvvie
Co-Founder
The Red Pump Project

@FABMOMCLT said...

Hey Luvvie! I'm glad you corrected me! Don't know where March 11th came from! I will correct this imeediately. I am on the mailing list, I guess I must have overlooked the Charlotte events. How can I contact Jameka for more info? Thanks Luvvie!