Custom Search

Monday, December 7, 2009

Healthy/Natural Facials


Looking for a good facial? Try an EGG! Yes, an egg!! An egg mask is a useful skin care regimen and it's inexspensive. You probably already have the ingredients at home. Eggs provide protein and vitamin and minerals to nourish the skin. Egg whites are an excellent form of exfoliation and they help tighten the skin. This is very good for those of us with oily skin because it tightens the pores of the skin, which reduces acne and pimples. If you typically have dry skin, then it's best to use the egg yolk because it rehydrates the skin.

I have recently tried the Egg and Honey facial. I have oily skin so I used the egg white. It did tighten my skin and it felt really good the next morning. I guess I would have to use it more often to see if it helps decrease  acne and pimples. I've only tried it once, but I'll be sure to give you guys an update pretty soon.  Here's the recipe so you can try it yourself. Be sure to let me know what you think?

What you Need:
  • 1 egg white for oily skin or 1 egg yolk for dry skin
  • 1 Teaspoon of Hone
Directions:
  • Mix the egg and honey together until you reach a smooth paste.
  • Simply apply to your face (can use a cotton ball or face towel).
  • Leave on for 20 minutes allowing the mask to dry
  • Rinse off with warm water
If you try the egg facial, be sure to share your experience by submitting comments. You can find other recipes for egg mask at http://www.healthy-skincare.com/egg-mask.html

0 comments: