Custom Search

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Think and Grow Rich Update #1

Hello Fabmoms!

So I told you a few days ago that I started reading the book "Think And Grow Rich" by Napoleon Hill. I promised to provide some useful tips that I find interesting. Well, I'm only on page 16 and the book is starting to get interesting and encouraging. Below are a few tips that you may find interesting and very useful:

  • One of the most common causes of failure is when one give up on their goal because of a temporary defeat. Don't give up. We must keep at it!
  • One sound idea is all a person needs to achieve success! One idea!! Just act on it!
  • When riches come, they come quickly and in great abundance. Riches; not only in financial terms, but also in the state of mind.
  • One of the main weaknesses of man is their familiarity with the word "impossible." Get rid of it!!! Don't focus on what WON'T or CAN'T work.
  • Success comes to those who become Success Conscious. Failure comes to those who allow themselves to become Failure Conscious. (Like I told you in my post on the book "The Secret", be careful of what you're thinking about!)
Okay, so that's it for now, but I'll be sure to share more tips as I read along, but I encourage you all to check the book out for yourselves.

0 comments: