Custom Search

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Got To Give It Up

Thank GOD for video cameras. I'm browsing through some old pictures tonight and came across a video of my 80 year-old grandmother dancing at a family function. "Got To Give It Up" by Marvin Gaye was one of my grandmother's favorite jams. How ironic is it that I find a video of her dancing to this song? Warning! My family is quite silly, but we sure know how to have fun. Rest In Peace to my loving grandmother (known to all as "Ma E.") Give It Up!!Enjoy!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I did not cry but I really made me feel good!! Watching this video brought back lots of memories....boy do I miss my MAMA!!!! RIP Ma E I know you watching over us ALL!!!! Tissa this really made my day....:) :)

natosha said...

You know you sent this to me when she was dancing then!!!! So glad I was able to know Ma E-amazing looking@where we come from-