Custom Search

Sunday, July 11, 2010

I'm An Avon Representative

As a child, I clearly remember seeing Avon books lying around my grandmother's house. She ordered Avon products religiously. Skin So Soft was always a staple in our family, as well as the creamy perfumes that came in that small round jar. My perception of Avon has always been that it was for "older ladies". That was until one of my close friends recently re-introduced me to recent Avon books. Avon has definitely stepped up their game. Looking through the books, I've found a really sexy one shoulder dress that I plan to wear on my cruise to the Bahamas this September. Check it out!!


I've also found another convertible dress that can be worn in 7 different styles!! (see them blelow.

There are also some really cute accessories that I have my eye on. Okay Avon, we see you!!With that said, I've decided to take a stab at working as a representative for Avon. Door to Door marketing has never been my thing, so I have to be creative in how I get my name out. Definitely won't see me knocking on doors though. We will see how this goes!

Any hoot, I highly recommend you to check out the new products Avon has to offer from the new Skin So Soft products, accessories, and dresses to the lovely cosmetics products. You will be surprised at the great finds. You can access my online store where you can make easy purchases and have your items mailed directly to you. http://www.youravon.com/omarble.  Be sure to share with your friends. You can also purchase MARK products at this site!

0 comments: