Custom Search

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

I had a great extended weekend spent with family. Saturday, my sister and I went yard saling and stopped by a few consignment shops. You guys know I love consignment shops and yard sales! I relaxed most of the day on Sunday and spent the evening eating dinner with my dad and his wife. Sunday night, my sister and I took the kids to see the fireworks. Actually, my sister and I went to see the fireworks (the kids didn't seem to pay them any attention.) Although the fireworks can use a boost (they seem to be the same ones every year), I was quite relaxed while watching them. Something about that experience reminded me of my childhood and how we could sit on the picnic table in my grandmother's backyard and enjoy the entire show. Watermelon, kids running all over the place and old school music! Yeah, the memories were more exciting than the actual fireworks! Back to my weekend. Yesterday, I met with a good friend to discuss plans on a project that we're working on. The meeting was super productive. We've got a lot of great plans in store. I can't wait to share more information about it. Stay tuned is all I can say! Oh well, there went my weekend. It was great. Now, back to work.


Hope you all enjoyed your weekend! What did you do?

0 comments: