Custom Search

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

What I LOVE Being A Black Woman

When asked what I love about being a black woman, I graciously replied by saying:

I represent the most beautiful species on the face of the earth. Being part of a group that represents strength, courage, power and beauty makes me proud. I know that no matter what challenges come my way, I know that I can overcome them because I am a black woman and we are resilient against all things. I love the different shades of black women. I love our curves. I love the textures of our hair. We are the most desired women in the world. People pay to make their lips look like ours. They pay for tans to mirror our skin tones. They love the fullness of our hips. We are beautiful inside and out. THIS is why I love being a black woman!

0 comments: