Custom Search

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Checking In

Nothing special to add today. I'm still in the process of researching this whole blog business. I'm taking notes on the types of updates I want to make and what features to add. Nothing special to post other than reminding parents of Charlotte Mecklenburg students to check the Parent Assistant site to keep up with their student's progress. I love Parent Assistant and I log in almost daily. I have one student at Vance High School and one student at Nathaniel Alexander Elementary. My kids' teachers are pretty good about posting their grades. As long as parents are checking Parent Assistant, there should be no surprises when progress reports and report cards are released.

For information on Parent Assistant, please check out CMS website at http://www.cms.k12.nc.us Once you're on the main page, look to your left and click on Parents. It will lead you to the site.

Toodles until next time.

Oh yeah, follow me on twitter. I am @misstiss1500!

0 comments: