Custom Search

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Solange Leaving Interscope?

Is Solange going independent? Ms. Sol Angel posted the following message on twitter about 10 minutes ago. 

" Although it's been a wonderful journey & experience at Interscope Records, after truly recognizing what's important to ME as an artist......I decided it was time for me to continue my path on a more independent platform. I thank Ron and Jimmy for believing in me as an artist and supporting my journey...and have nothing but respect for the Interscope family. I'm excited about continuing to dive in, experiment and creating music and art with no boundaries, fears or expectations. Gonna be fun folks."

Solange received a ton of support from her followers saying they would  continue follow her music where ever it is released. I happy to be a fan of "Sol Angel and the Hadley Street Dreams" so I'll definitely continue to support. Gone head Solo!!