Custom Search

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Cool Beauty/Fashion Finds

My son is not feeling well today, so we're spending some time in the hospital. What else to do, but surf the internet while he's resting? I've found some cool websites and inexpensive beauty items, so I thought I would share them. Hey, I'm sharing information and getting some good ideas for myself! Hope you enjoy!

The Cause Shoppe-Check out this cool philanthropic shopping site. See a quick blurb below from their website. It will be up and running soon, so be sure to stay tuned....

The Cause Shoppe will be providing shoppers with a single location to find the best products and services benefiting great causes. At the same time, retailers will be provided with a fresh, professional approach to promoting their philanthropic products." http://www.thecauseshoppe.com/

Lavish Giving- Great Holiday shopping with purpose - Designate any charity at checkout to receive 10% of yr purchase value! Check it out http://bit.ly/405Oa3.

E.L.F. beauty products at Target- I told you a few weeks ago that these products would soon be available at Target....well they're here. I copped a lip gloss set similar to the one below. Mine has three tubes of the Hypershine Gloss. Only cost me three bucks. I don't like the smell of the glosses, but hey I can't go wrong for only $3. If I don't end up liking them, I'm sure my daughter will!!



O.P.I. Nail Lacquer- OPI's Breathe Life Nail Lacquer (a fresh-air, silvery blue) was created to help the Lung Cancer Foundation of America in its efforts to raise funds for early detection, diagnosis, and a cure. A portion of the proceeds go to the Lung Cancer Foundation. This is a really pretty color. Check it out:

0 comments: