Custom Search

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Stay Happy

Work is stressful! Regardless of your career field, there will always be challenges, demands and deadlines. I refuse to loose my joy over work, so today I am creating a "Top Ten" list of things to do to keep my joy today!!

1. Praise God for my blessings. I could be without work!
2. Focus on my purpose for working (my children)
3.Surround myself with like-minded, positive people
4.Don't get involved with the dirt (complainers, gossipers, etc..)
5.Give my best and stay on task to prevent additional stress!!
6. Smile and be pleasant to those arround me
7. Help where I can and enocourage others to do the same
8. Eat heatlhy so that I can keep a clear mind
9. Don't stress! I know that there are far worst things that could be happening in my life. This is a breeze!! Believe it!!
10. Rejoice and prepare for my day off on FRIDAY!!!!!

Make your own "Top Ten" list and stick to it. See if it makes you happy. Enjoy your day!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fabolus Mom in Charlotte-

your so motivating.

@FABMOMCLT said...

Thanks anonymous!! I try to be!! I hope this helps someone....including myself. LOL

Marlo said...

thank you Tissa, I going to work on my list and post it...