Custom Search

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Listen To Your Children

I have learned a valueable lesson over the past few days. What I've learned is that one way or another, we will hear our children when they speak. It's best that we listen early on rather than later. My son shared some shocking information with me yesterday that he had been trying to tell me for a while. If I had listened to him earlier, the news wouldn't have been so shocking and things may be a little differnt now. I have a pretty good relationship with my son so I was surprised at the information that he shared with me. I thank GOD that yesterday, he grabbed me by the hand and said "LISTEN!" I hear you now son and I plan to do a better job at hearing and listening! If your child is trying to talk to you, please listen with both eyes and ears before it's too late.