Custom Search

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

How To Stay Fabulous for Less $$$



As women, we put a lot of money and time into our looks. In many cases, we spend more than we can afford to. Some of us even go into debt trying to keep up with the "Joneses." Listen up ladies, we don't have to spend out of control to look good. One of my favorite past times is thrift shopping. Trust me, I've found some fabulous designer items in consignment and thrifts stores (Michael Kors, Banana Republic, Ann Klein, Ralph Lauren, etc..) In these economic times, it is smart to save as much as we can in order to prepare for unforseen hardships, but whose to say we can't still be FABULOUS on a dime? I found some really cool tips and websites in the new issue of People Style Watch magazine to help us keep our style game on point. Check below:


Water Update
Yesterday, I told you guys that I would try to drink at least 8 glasses of water each day this week. Well....unfortunately, I only drank about 5 glasses.....But I'm working hard and I'll shoot for 8 glasses today!! Wish me luck...Hey, at least I'm honest! :0)

0 comments: