Custom Search

Friday, November 27, 2009

Well, Thanksgiving is over and I'm good and full. I hope you all enjoyed your Thanksgiving. I've spent a lot of time with my family these past few days and have enjoyed every moment with them. I have the next few days off work and I plan to do nothing, but relax!!

Someone recently suggested that I read a book titled "Think and Grow Rich" by Napoleon Hill. I found the PDF file for the book online, so I decided to look through that before actually purchasing the book. Has anyone read the book? If so, what are your thoughts on the book? For those that have never heard of the book, it's supposed to be a persoanl development book that offers 13 principles that are useful for achieving success. We'll see. I'll be sure to share important tips found in the book.

Do you have any suggestions of good books that could benefit other readers? If so, please share them!!

0 comments: